Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What Makes Me Excited For Fall...




I know, I know! There is still a few weeks of summer left but it's around this time every year I start yearning for pumpkin spice coffee and big, cozy sweaters. Without a doubt, it's my favorite season! From the temperatures to the fashion, fall has a big place in my heart. Here are a few of my favorite things (and admit it, you just read that sentence in the Julie Andrews "Sound of Music" voice!)

Cozy Couture: Leggings, Scarves, and Boots ... Oh my! My unofficial uniform for fall is a long sleeve, scarf, leggings, and knee high (or thigh high, if I'm feeling scandalous!) boots. And with so many color and texture combinations, it's easy to create a new look from these 4 staple pieces every day!
picture credit: http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/xt2v83-l-c335x335-sweater-leggings-scarf-autumn-fall-winter-boots.jpg

Pumpkin Spice and Apple.. ANYTHING!: The rich, velvety aromas that swallow my local Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks are absolutely intoxicating. I must say that it should be considered cruel and unusual punishment to limit the sale of these flavors to one or two months out of the entire year!

Fun and Spooky Movies: abcFamily always has a fun and family friendly line up for the month of Halloween. After the little ones are tucked in, me and Adam usually switch it over to AMC to catch a part of the Michael Meyers or Jason marathon!

From one of my FAVORITE halloween movies... Hocus Pocus!

What makes you excited for fall???

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm not the only one who cannot wait for fall ;-) At work, my colleagues banned me from saying the "f"-word. But I totally agree. I love the sweaters and fleeces, I love the colored leaves, I love fall craft, fall foods, just everything!

    ReplyDelete