Monday, March 24, 2014

No. More. Snow.

Okay. Global warming... Mother nature... whatever is going on... FIGURE. IT. OUT. 

Usually, I love snow and curling up by the fireplace but not in March. I am actually longing for the smell of chlorine on my skin and maybe even the sting of a little sunburn. Let's hope that as we go into April, the temperatures start to rise because I don't know how much more if this I can take!

I'd like to start putting away my sweaters and boots and start picking out a new pair of MK sandals or cute little sundresses for Sofia! Stores started putting out sunglasses and bikinis the day after Christmas. The ultimate tease I tell you.

... End of rant. 

Besides the dreary weather, everything has been great on the home front! I'm trying out a heated yoga class tomorrow and I am beyond excited! Well, actually I'm more excited for the chocolate, peanut butter, and banana smoothie at the juice bar AFTER class but still.

What are you doing (or eating :P ) to keep your spirits up during this endless Winter?!

No comments:

Post a Comment