Monday, June 24, 2013

How Was Your Weekend?!


Rolling out of bed this morning, I realized that it doesn't matter if you're a SAHM or a woman in the working world... Mondays are always tough, especially after a great weekend! 

I usually reserve Saturdays as a day to get all of my errands out of the way. Adam watches the kids and always plans something for their "Daddy and Me" day. If it wasn't obvious enough by the pile of chocolate and sprinkle covered laundry, yesterday was a trip to the park and the local ice cream stand a few blocks from us. 

With this few hours of freedom, I was able to get done what I needed to get done with two free hands and a chance to wear my new wedges from Saks! (I'm usually in my Tory Burch flats or sandals because let's face it... chasing after toddlers with an extra 4 inches underneath you isn't as easy as they make it look in the movies!)
picture credit :www.saksfifthavenue.com


(ADORABLE RIGHT?!?!)


I started out at the grocery store around 9 and it was actually not as busy as I anticipated. The last time I went this early was Memorial Day weekend and it was a madhouse! After that, I was able to pick up Adam's dry cleaning, take a quick trip through the car wash, check out some shops in the local plaza and stop at Starbucks. Next time you are there, stop in and get a grande Java Chip Frappacino with whipped cream! Trust me, you'll thank me later! 

Sunday, we spent in the backyard and by the pool. It was the perfect weather for it and I was so glad I could spend the day lounging with my family!

Fun Parenting Find: 
picture credit: www.toysrus.com

This "Shade Shack" is Jaxon's new favorite hideout! It is so light and easy to handle with no assembly. It just pops right up and is a nice little spot to take a break from the sun! Definitely will be a necessity during this humid summer!


How did you spend your weekend?

Oh and P.S. Adam and I finally came to an agreement for our next trip... San Diego it is! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment